Democracy 101: What is Fascism?- LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, February 27, 2019
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Mary Idema Pew Library » Multipurpose Room
Learn about the various forms of fascism—the most serious threat to democracy in the 20th century—and what these threats all had in common from Dr. Gary Stark.
LIB 100/201 approved and pizza will be provided.
Winter 2019 events will be held in the Mary Idema Pew Library Multipurpose Room on Wednesdays at 6:00pm.
Community Service Learning Center
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Community Service Learning Center
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Student Life Highlights
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Office of Multicultural Affairs
- LIB 100
- LIB 201