For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Democracy 101: The Mythology of the American Dream - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, January 29, 2020
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Mary Idema Pew Library » Multipurpose Room
Learn about the history of the American Dream dating back to the 1930s, and uncover why the dream could never be a reality for all Americans during this interactive session hosted by GVSU History Professor Steve Tripp.
The Community Service Learning Center
616-331-2348 | email@example.com
- Academic » Academic Department Events
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Community Service Learning Center
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations