Democracy 101: The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) as a Tool for Democratic Accountability - A Student's Perspective - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Democracy 101 logo
Date and TimeWednesday, October 23, 2019
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Mary Idema Pew Library » Multipurpose Room
Join students from campuses around Michigan to learn about their work as investigative journalists and the ways that FOIA has served them in their research, as well as in pursuit of democratic accountability.
LIB 100/201 approved and pizza will be provided.
Community Service Learning Center
firstname.lastname@example.org | 616-331-2348
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Community Service Learning Center
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 201