Democracy 101: Student Media and Democratic Engagement - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, October 16, 2019
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Mary Idema Pew Library
Join GVSU students and faculty in this panel discussion on the role student media plays in educating voters. Panelists will discuss trends they've witnessed on campus, techniques they've used in their writing and reporting to educate their audience, and how they've collaborated with other organizations on campus to promote democratic participation.
LIB 100/201 approved and pizza will be provided.
Community Service Learning Center
email@example.com | 616-331-2348
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Community Service Learning Center
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations