Visit www.gvsu.edu/lakerstogether for more.
Democracy 101: PFAS in Michigan - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, September 18, 2019
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Mary Idema Pew Library
Join State Senator Winnie Brinks, State Representative Rachel Hood, and GVSU Professor Dr. Rick Rediske in a panel discussion on the emergence of PFAS and the dangers it poses to Michigan water, as well as legislative action being used to combat contamination across West Michigan.
LIB 100/201 approved and pizza will be provided.
Community Service Learning Center
firstname.lastname@example.org | 616-331-2348
- Academic » Making Waves Initiative
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Community Service Learning Center
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations