Democracy 101: Media Literacy and You - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, October 2, 2019
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Mary Idema Pew Library
In an age where media is increasingly pervasive, it is important to critically think about the messages we see, hear, and read online. Join GVSU student Jane Johnston and GVSU Librarian Elizabeth Psyck for this interactive event and learn how being media literate can help you better understand the world around you.
LIB 100/201 approved and pizza will be provided.
Community Service Learning Center
firstname.lastname@example.org | 616-331-2348
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Community Service Learning Center
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations