Democracy 101: Immigrants and the American Dream - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, February 19, 2020
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Mary Idema Pew Library » Multipurpose Room
Join us for an interactive session and panel discussion that will focus on the history of immigration-- starting on Ellis Island in the late 1800s-- and how it has shaped, and continues to shape, our conception of being "American."
The Community Service Learning Center
616-331-2348 | email@example.com
- Academic » Academic Department Events
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Community Service Learning Center
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations