Democracy 101: Democracy and the American Dream - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, January 22, 2020
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Mary Idema Pew Library » Multipurpose Room
Join us to unpack how the early years of our nation's founding shape our idea of the American Dream! Answer questions like "What are the pillars our democracy are built on?" "How do founding documents of our country like the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution shape our idea of the American Dream?" and "How does the Constitution, as it was originally written and as it stands now, benefit some and disenfranchise others?"
The Community Service Learning Center
616-331-2348 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic » Academic Department Events
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Community Service Learning Center
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations