Cuba: Why the Revolution Still Matters - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Cuban Revolution Talk
Date and TimeWednesday, March 20, 2019
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Mary Idema Pew Library
As the Cuban Revolution enters its 60th year, it is time to reflect upon this momentous event and ask, does the revolution still matter and, if so, why? In order to understand the significance of the Cuban Revolution one must understand its origins, course, and outcomes.
Area and Global Studies Department
- Academic » Academic Calendar
- Academic » Academic Department Events
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 201