For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Conversations of Color -LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Conversations of Color winter flyer
Date and TimeWednesday, February 19, 2020
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA) - RM 1240
Conversations of Color are conversations initiated and facilitated by students. Topics and issues will vary every session. This small and open venue offers students the opportunity to share, talk, discuss, and learn from each other, as well as initiate programming on areas and topics of issue or concern.
Office of Multicultural Affairs at 616-331-2177 or email@example.com.
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Office of Multicultural Affairs
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations