Conversations of Color - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Conversations of Color
Date and TimeWednesday, October 16, 2019
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA) - RM 1240
Conversations of Color are conversations initiated and facilitated by students. Topics and issues will vary every session. This small and open venue offers students the opportunity to share, talk, discuss, and learn from each other, as well as initiate programming on areas and topics of issue or concern.
Office of Multicultural Affairs at 616-331-2177 or email@example.com.
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Office of Multicultural Affairs
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations