Coffee with Coordinators. LIB 100 / 201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, February 28, 2018
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center
An informal conversation with staff from the Title IX office, GVPD, and the women's center to discuss the frequently asked questions regarding sexual assault. There will be roundtables and at each table staff from the various departments will be there with a packet in the middle of the table including frequent questions, topics to discuss, etc. We are encouraging comfortable, casual conversations on the topics with professionals. The event will follow a survey event that will be happening in the morning; the survey includes about 8 questions to gauge the student body's' general knowledge about sexual assault and Title IX.
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Division of Student Affairs » Campus Recreation » Wellness
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » University Counseling Center
- Human Resources
- LIB 100
- LIB 201