For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Co-Curricular Peer Mentor Resource Tour - LIB 100 APPROVED!
Date and TimeTuesday, October 2, 2018
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- The Fountain at the Student Services Building
Co-Curricular Peer Mentors will take a group of students on a resource tour to visit campus resources such as Replenish Food Pantry, University Counseling, Tutoring Center, Writing Center, Knowledge Market, Center for Women and Gender Equity, Office for Multicultural Affairs, LGBTQ Resource Center, etc. You do not have to register to participate!
The Brooks College Office of Integrative Learning and Advising
133 Lake Michigan Hall
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Campus Life
- Inclusion/Social Justice
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Inclusion/Social Justice » LGBT Resource Center
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Integrative Learning
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event