Civic Engagement Showcase & Awards. LIB 100 APPROVED!
GVSU Civic Engagement
Date and TimeThursday, April 13, 2017
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- DeVos Center » 105E- Hager-Lubbers Exhibition Hall
- DeVos Center » 122E - Loosemore Auditorium
Please join us on Thursday, April 13, from 3-5 p.m., when President Thomas J. Haas and Provost Gayle R. Davis will unveil GVSU’s Civic Action Plan, designed around five bold commitments in Campus Compact’s 30th Anniversary Action Statement of Presidents and Chancellors. These commitments affirm the centrality of the public purposes of higher education through sustainable partnerships, student civic engagement, place-based contributions, and challenges to social and economic inequalities. During the Civic Engagement Showcase, we will recognize and celebrate mutually beneficial partnerships between GVSU and local, state, national, or global communities.
Be a part of the showcase by:
- Submitting a proposal to present
- Applying for a Distinguished Engagement Initiative Award
- Attending to learn more about GVSU’s Civic Engagement
Ruth Stegeman, email@example.com
Nic Scobey, firstname.lastname@example.org