For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through April 25. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Canceled - Building Community Through Dialogue - 7th Annual Distinguished Wesorick Lectureship - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Wesorick Center Logo
Date and TimeTuesday, March 31, 2020
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- DeVos Center » 122E - Loosemore Auditorium
REGISTER @ gvsu.edu/wesorick
Building Community Through Dialogue:
Discover how one community managed tensions and strengthened relationships to avoid dividing and alienating its members following a community tragedy.
Welcome by Mayor Rosalynn Bliss & Panel Reflections with Honored Guests
Greg Mullen, Associate VP Public Safety and Chief of Police - Clemson University
Former Chief of Police – Charleston, SC
Rodney Robinson, Sr. Financial Analyst,
Healthier Communities, Spectrum Health
Tuesday – March 31, 2020
6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Grand Valley State University
Pew Campus, Downtown Grand Rapids
Richard M. DeVos Center
Charles W. Loosemore Auditorium
Free Event – Free Parking
Continuing education credit for registered nurses
LIB 100 and 201 approved for GVSU students
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Knowledge of Human Cultures & the Physical & Natural World
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » Experiences & Intersectional Identities of Diverse Populations