Brand Yourself - LIB 100 APPROVED!
Date and TimeTuesday, November 13, 2018
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Alumni House » Perry Dining Room
The Student Alumni Association has partnered with the Career Center to host Brand Yourself. This interactive workshop will help students learn how to promote a professional online image, write an impressive resume, and make a positive impression with potential employers, among other professional branding skills.
Topics covered include:
- How to Dress for Success
- Building an Effective LinkedIn Profile
- Sending Professional Emails
- Social Media Tips
- Networking at Job Fairs
- Writing Strong Resumes and Cover Letters
- Mastering the Most Common Interview Questions
Student Alumni Association
Heather Rowan, advisor
- Division of Student Affairs » Career Center
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Knowledge of Human Cultures & the Physical & Natural World