Body Image - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, February 27, 2019
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2259
This one hour program will explore the impact of advertising and media messages on women's body image. It explores cultural ideals and the myth of attainable perfection and how these contribute to body (and self) dissatisfaction and can lead to disordered eating attitudes and behaviors. Strategies for developing and maintaining a positive and healthy body image will be emphasized.
LIB 100 APPROVED!
Melissa Selby-Theut, LMSW
Coordinator of Outreach and Peer Education
University Counseling Center
616-331-3266 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division of Student Affairs » Recreation & Wellness » Student Wellness
- Division of Student Affairs » University Counseling Center
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » Knowledge of Human Cultures & the Physical & Natural World
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations