Big Splash 2019 Confluence - Grand Ravines Lodge - LIB 100 APPROVED!
Confluence at Grand Ravines Lodge
Date and TimeTuesday, September 17, 2019
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Grand Ravines Lodge - 42nd Ave. Allendale, MI 49428
Hike or bike to the ravines, kayak on the Grand, food, and music.
- 9:45 - 10:00 Clock Tower to the Confluence by bike ride. Bring your bike and sense of adventure and converge at the confluence for kayaking, food, and fun.
- 10:00-2:00 pm 30-minute guided Kayak tours on the Grand River (tours leave every 15 minutes). Sign up here to reserve your spot.
- 11:00-11:30 Guided Ravine Hike with Ottawa County Naturalists
- 12:30-1:30 GVSU President Philomena Mantella and Provost Maria Cimitile will be present for remarks and getting on the river with students
- 12:30-1:00 Ravine Hike with Ottawa County Interpreter.
- 1:00-2:00 Water Activities, Food prepared by Lake Effect Catering, and water-related activities.
- Academic » Making Waves Initiative
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Knowledge of Human Cultures & the Physical & Natural World