Because I Love You: A One Love Workshop - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeTuesday, March 19, 2019
9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2266
“Because I Love You” is such a simple phrase that can take on a different meaning in an unhealthy relationship; escalating from a statement of care to one of control. In a violent or abusive relationship, control statements like “Because I Love You” are often used in a pattern of put-downs or mind games that are meant to gain power over you, leave you feeling fearful or like everything’s your fault.
Join us for a LIB 100/201 approved discussion!!
Maddie Vervaeke: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole December: email@example.com
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- Office of Student Life
- Office of Student Life » Student Organization Programming