AP Leadership: Module 6 - Communication and Interpersonal Effectiveness
Date and TimeThursday, February 15, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2270
MODULE 6: Communication and Interpersonal Effectiveness
Presenter: Elisa Salazar, GVSU Work Life Consultant
Register at www.gvsu.edu/sprout. This program is limited to AP Staff.
Participants will learn how to:
- Speak and write clearly and use appropriate language.
- Listen to others, ask pertinent questions, and pay attention to self and others’ verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Display poise and effectiveness when meeting with and presenting to others.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans.
- Modify one’s own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved.
Prior to this Module, participants are expected to view webinars and pass quizzes of:
LEADERSHIP IQ: How to Speak So Others will Listen; Secrets of Killer Presentations; How to Write Emails that People Read; The 7 Deadly Sins of Meetings
Human Resources email@example.com or 616-331-2215.