For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through April 25. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Outdoor Recreation Campus Challenge 2019
Date and TimeWednesday, September 18, 2019
- Anywhere outdoors!
GVSU is competing against 97 other schools across the country to see who is the most “outdoorsy” and active. Enjoy the outdoors, log your activities, win FREE stuff , and help GVSU win the title of National Outdoor Champion through AORE.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
OPEN TO ANYONE (affiliated with GVSU).
- Download the AORE Campus Challenge app starting Sept. 3
- Create an account between Sept 3-15
- Choose Grand Valley State University as your school
- Log your outdoor activities between Sept. 16 – Oct. 13 to earn points*
*Group activities = more points. The more people you involve, the better it is!
Nature based where individual intentionally engages with the outdoors for at least 30 minutes. Log up to 5 activities per day.
- Indoor/ Outdoor rock climbing
- Hiking, biking, or running
- Outdoor yoga
- So much more!
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Recreation & Wellness
- Division of Student Affairs » Recreation & Wellness » Outdoor Adventures