For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
2018 Latino/a Graduation Celebration
Date and TimeFriday, April 27, 2018
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Haas Center for Performing Arts » Louis Armstrong Theatre
All graduates, their families, and other students, faculty and staff are invited to attend this celebration. A lunch reception, prizes and a photo booth will follow the 11:00 a.m. ceremony. The event is free of charge but student graduates must RSVP by April 20, 2018.
- Friday, April 27 from 11 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (check-in begins at 10:30 a.m.)
- Ceremony is located in the Haas Performing Arts Center at 11:00 a.m.
- A free lunch reception is in the Kirkhof Center room 2204 at 12:15 p.m.
- Entertainment, photo booth, and prizes
- Hispanic stoles will be given to graduates that register and attend this event
firstname.lastname@example.org | 616-331-3354