LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
School of Engineering Tour Request
When requesting a tour, please try to request a time and date within the given parameters as those times/dates are more likely to be confirmed quickly and efficiently.
If you would like to schedule a tour within the next 24 - 48 hours, please call us at (616) 331-6750.
Tour requests are not needed for Laker Experience Days or Scholarship Competition Days. Walk-in tours are welcome for these events.
WHAT VISITORS SHOULD KNOW:
Party size is limited to 3 visitors (you and 2 guests).
Face coverings that cover the mouth and nose
are required in indoor and outdoor spaces when
visiting Grand Valley State University.
- If you do not have a face covering upon arrival, a disposable face covering will be provided.
- Those unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition are asked to participate in one of our many virtual visit options.
All guests will be required to
complete a brief online Health Self-Assessment prior to
participating in the campus presentation and tour.
- Complete the online Health Assessment the day of your visit. Each member of your party will need to present a screenshot of the final submission indicating a green check mark.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to your visit, or have any symptoms related to COVID-19, you will receive a red circle and are asked to reschedule your visit for another date.
- Social distancing guidelines MUST be followed
All in-person visits are by appointment only.
* denotes a required field