Submitting and Viewing Assignments
- To submit an assignment in Blackboard, click on the content area where the assignment is located (many instructors use the Assignment content area). If you are unable to locate the assignment contact your instructor.
- A new screen will load where you will see further instructions, a due date, points possible, an area to type comments, a space to write a submission, and the ability to attach a file.
- To write a submission, click Write Submission and begin typing.
- To attach a file, click Browse My Computer and then locate the file you want to attach in the pop up window and select it.
- When finished writing a submission or attaching a file, press Submit.
- If you want to submit later, click Save Draft. You can then come back to the assignment at a later time to finish and submit it.
- Once your assignment has been graded by your instructor, you can view the commons, score, and files submitted by your instructor. This is done by going to My Grades and clicking on the assignment name.