LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Blackboard: Viewing Class Roster
- On the menu of your Blackboard course, select Tools
- Select Roster
- To see your class list, make sure that the Search field is empty and click Go
- You should now see a list of the users enrolled in your course.
- Click Grade Center found under Control Panel, then click Full Grade Center
- Once you’re in the Full Grade Center, click Work Offline found in the top right corner of the screen
- Click Download from the drop down menu
- In the Data section, select User Information Only
- Click Submit
- A new download page will open, click Download and save the file to your computer