Blackboard: Embed Panopto Video
- Once in Blackboard go to the content area where you would like to add your video and click on the Build Content button
2. Click Item
3. In the text editor click on the Plus symbol.
4. Click on "Panopto Video"
5. Select your video from the list shown. If you do not see your video follow steps a,b, and c to find it.
a. Click the drop-down menu at the top to find the folder it’s in.
b. If you don’t see the folder your video is in, click on the little black triangle next to the folder to expand the folder and see sub-folders.
c. Find the folder your video is in and click on it
6. Click on your video to select it and press the Insert button
7. When you see the video in your text editor you can click the Submit button
8. After clicking Submit, your Panopto video should appear in your Blackboard course!
Please watch this video for a step by step visual guide on adding Panopto videos to Blackboard