- Highlight text in the document with the cursor
- Click the Highlighter icon that appears
There are two ways to add comments to a document in the New Box View
Comments on Highlighted Text
- Highlight the text in the document
- Click the Comment icon that appears
- Enter a comment the click "Post"
- Click the point annotation button on the upper right corner of the Box view
- Click anywhere in the document to add a point comment
- Enter a comment then click "Post"
Printing the Assignment
Note: Annotations made by the instructor will not appear on the printed document
- Click the "Print button on the upper right corner of the Box view
- If a dialog appears confirming the document is ready to print, click the "Print" button
Downloading the Assignment
Note: Annotations made by the instructor will not appear on the downloaded document
- Click the “Download” button on the upper right corner of the Box view
- Depending on the internet browser’s settings either the document will be downloaded to the computer’s “Downloads” folder or a dialog box will appear asking where to save the document.
- Enter the grade of the assignment in the “Attempt” area of the assignment
- Enter any additional feedback then click “Submit”
Students are able to view the instructor’s comments and highlights. They are also able to view the feedback given under the grade.