Registration Information for BCPS Early Career Teachers
Please take the steps below to enroll in EDI 680 and read the information in the box at the bottom of the page to learn the requirements for receiving the $500 stipend at the end of the school year.
Complete the Non-Degree Seeking Graduate Student Application, first creating an account if you haven't done so previously.
After you submit your Non-Degree Seeking Graduate Application, you will receive a G-number (usually within a day). When you have your G-number, you can complete the W. K. Kellogg ECT Scholarship Acceptance Form. (If you have attended GVSU in the past, your G-number remains the same.)
Register for EDI 680
After your ECT Scholarship Acceptance form has been processed, the College of Education & Community Innovation will obtain the necessary permits needed for you to register for EDI 680. Once this is done, Kristy Martin will send you an email to let you know you can register. After you receive her email, please register for the classes listed below by following these instructions. You will need your Username/Network ID and password. If you need help with your Username/ID and password, click on "Reset Network Password" at https://www.gvsu.edu/passwordreset/.
If you prefer, you can call the Registrar's Office at (616) 331-3327 and they will be happy to register you for the three sections below over the phone.
- Fall Semester EDI 680 section 01 (3 credits): Field-based mentoring
- Winter Semester EDI 680 section 01 (3 credits): Field-based mentoring
- Winter Semester EDI 680 section 02 (3 credits): EDI 680 course participation (See the schedule at bottom of the page.)
In order to receive a grade for EDI 680 and to receive a $500 stipend at the end of the winter semester, the following requirements must be met:
- Register for EDI 680 section 01 for the fall semester and EDI 680 sections 01 and 02 for the winter semester.
- Successfully complete all three sections of EDI 680.
- Maintain consistent engagement with your mentor.
Fall 2022 & Winter 2023 EDI 680 Course Dates
Class will be held from 6:00 to 7:45 pm in The Kellogg Room in the Battle Creek Area Math and Science Center on the following Tuesdays. Dinner will be provided!