Economics Faculty/Staff Directory
3132 L. William Seidman Center
Field of Study
Dr. Muller earned her Ph.D. in Economics from Michigan State University in 2000. She has worked as a senior pension economist for the Social Security Administration in Washington D.C. and taught economics at Calvin and Hope College. Her teaching interests include Health Economics & Public Economics.
- PH.D., Economics, Public Economics, Econometrics and Industrial Organization, Michigan State University. (2000).
- B.A., Economics, Calvin College. (1992).
- Social Security
- Private Pensions
- Health Care
- Health Insurance
- Public Policy
- Community, Health Check, Author and Presenter. (2015 - Present)
- Professional, Grand Rapids Economics Club, High School Essay Judge. (2013 - Present)
- Department, Student Interaction Committee, Committee Member. (August 2011 - Present)