About Economics Department
Advantages of an Econ Major
- A broad set of applied and intellectual skills such as data analytics and critical thinking
- Complements many other majors
- Good foundation for graduate school
Advantages of a B.B.A.
- For some students it may be more suitable as a terminal degree
- Easier to double major in two business areas
Advantages of a B.A./B.S.
- Do not need to take the business core - frees up credits
- Good complement to non-business majors
- Flexibility for classes needed for graduate school
Careers in Economics
Ph.D. in Economics
Ph.D. in Business