2018 Eidex Trainings
What is Eidex?
The Grand Valley State University Charter Schools Office is excited to announce a new partnership with Eidex, a company dedicated to building K-12 student success through data analytics that are presented through clear and concise web-based reports.
The services that Eidex offers are designed with educators in mind. GVSU’s partnership with Eidex will now give superintendents and principals at our charter schools the benefit of gathering many of their data insights from a single source. School leaders will no longer need to worry about retrieving data from multiple sources and finding a way to piece it all together.
When are the Eidex Trainings?
Eidex recently released it's upcoming training schedule, which is listed in full detail below. These sessions will be specifically held for charter school leaders and charter school authorizers. Register for an Eidex training.
- February 15, 2018 / 1:00 - 3;00 p.m. / Central Michigan University Detroit Office (777 Woodward Ave., One Kennedy Square, Detroit, MI. 48226)
- February 16, 2018 / 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. / Central Michigan University Detroit Office (777 Woodward Ave., One Kennedy Square, Detroit, MI. 48226)
- February 16, 2018 / 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. / GVSU Charter Schools Office (201 Front Ave SW, Suite 310; Grand Rapids, MI. 49504)
- February 19, 2018 / 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. / EMU Student Center, Room 310A (900 Oakwood St., Ypsilanti, MI. 48197)
- February 20, 2018 / 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. / SVSU Gilbertson Hall (7400 Bay Rd., University Center, MI. 48710)
- February 21, 2018 / 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. / Central Michigan University Southfield Center (26555 Evergreen Road Travelers Tower, Suite 119, Southfield, MI. 48076)
- February 23, 2018 / 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. / Country Inn & Suites (1912 East Kilgore Rd., Kalamazoo, MI. 49002)
- February 26, 2018 / 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. / Lake Superior State University Lajoy Board Room - Considine Hall (650 Easterday Ave, Sault Ste. Marie, MI. 49783)
- March 1, 2018 / 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. / Macomb Community College University Center Professional Development Ctr (44575 Garfield Rd., Clinton Township, MI. 48038)
- March 1, 2018 / 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.. / Macomb Community College University Center Professional Development Ctr (44575 Garfield Rd., Clinton Township, MI. 48038)
- March 2, 2018 / 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. / Dykema Gossett PLLC - 9th Floor (201 Townsend St., Lansing, MI. 48933)
How Will Eidex Help My School?
Eidex software pulls information from state and district-level databases and visualizes it so administrators can review school-wide and individual student trends all at once. Here are some of the key benefits Eidex users experience when they engage with the software
- Tell the District’s Story – Community, School Board, Staff and Stakeholders
- Benchmark vs. Peers – Put Data in Meaningful Context
- Use Data to Support Decision-making Process – for Sound Public Position
- Frame Position for Contract Negotiations
- Discover Opportunities for Savings and Improved Student Performance
- Perform Budget Analysis – Identify Key Trends
- Conduct Strategic Planning
- Illustrate Data with Powerful Visuals to Support Key Initiatives