How to Apply
*Graduate Assistant Applications - The deadline is January 19, 2018. Invitations to Visitation will be invited on a first come first served basis. Applicants applying after January 19th will be invited to Visitation if space is available . Contact Keesha Walker at email@example.com with any questions.
Steps to complete for application:
Please note application to the CSAL program is separate from graduate assistantship applications. Both must be submitted to be considered for a G.A. position.
- Complete the graduate program application.
- A $30 nonrefundable application fee (unless you have previously applied to Grand Valley)
- Official copies of transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended. Transcripts must be sent from those institutions directly to the GVSU Admissions Office. NOTE: We do not require official transcripts from Grand Valley.
- General eligibility requirements for federal aid require a valid Social Security Number. To assist with your financial aid processing, please complete this field on the application
- With the online application, be sure to upload 3 Letters of Recommendation. If you need to print a recommendation form, please click here.
Once you have been admitted to the program, you will receive an invitation to apply for an assistantship.
Please note the GRE is not required for admissions.
*Admissions to the Master's of Education CSAL program is done on a rolling basis. This will ensure your eligibility to participate in the graduate assistant interview process.