How to Apply
*Graduate Assistant Applications - The deadline is January 18, 2019. Invitations to Visitation will be invited on a first come first served basis. Applicants applying after January 18th will be invited to Visitation if space is available . Contact Keesha Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Steps to complete for application:
Please note application to the CSAL program is separate from graduate assistantship applications. Both must be submitted to be considered for a G.A. position.
- Complete the graduate program application.
- A $30 nonrefundable application fee (unless you have previously applied to Grand Valley)
- Official copies of transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended. Transcripts must be sent from those institutions directly to the GVSU Admissions Office. NOTE: We do not require official transcripts from Grand Valley.
- General eligibility requirements for federal aid require a valid Social Security Number. To assist with your financial aid processing, please complete this field on the application
- With the online application, be sure to upload 3 Letters of Recommendation. Printable a recommendation form.
Once you have been admitted to the program, you will receive an invitation to apply for an assistantship.
Please note the GRE is not required for admissions.
*Admissions to the Master's of Education CSAL program is done on a rolling basis. This will ensure your eligibility to participate in the graduate assistant interview process.