Visit www.gvsu.edu/lakerstogether for more.
Covid-19 and Mental Health
In response to the COVID-19 virus and resulting health concerns, the University Counseling Center will be adapting services to ensure we are following recommended healthcare guidelines.
- The University Counseling Center has suspended in-person appointments at this time.
- UCC telephones are operational and adapted services remain available between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
COUNSELING SERVICES UPDATE:
- Crisis phone consultations are available for enrolled students
- Assistance with referral to a local community provider is available for enrolled students
- Clinical check-ins via phone are available for current clients
PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES UPDATE:
- Psychiatric services remain available via phone for those currently receiving psychiatric services.
- If you are in need of medication refill:
- Please call your pharmacy to check if you have a refill available
- If your pharmacy doesn’t have a refill, please contact the University Counseling Center as soon as possible (ideally 2 weeks prior to running out)
- A UCC clinician or medication provider can assist with referrals to a local medication provider