Connie Davis, B.A., J.D.
Master of Social Work Macro Intern
Calvin College (B.A.), Cooley Law School (J.D.)
Email: [email protected]
- Coordinate Screening Day initiatives
- Develop prevention and education programming
- Stories in all their forms: written, spoken, and shared
- Family and friends who make sharing life experiences feel like a gift
- Animals - I count myself a cat AND dog person
- Swimming, playing, reading, and crafting
- I was once entered - without my knowledge - into a radio competition for a chance to be a "wing walker" on a biplane at the annual Air Show, and I won! I was flown up and down the coast of Lake Michigan, barely strapped onto a bar atop the plane. It was a very cold and exhilarating experience!