For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
COST 2020 Presentation Proposal Form
The COST 2020 Annual Conference call for proposals is now open!
All presenters and co-presenters must be registered for the conference before the February 1st deadline to secure their presentation space within the meeting agenda. Late or incomplete proposals will not be considered.
COST invites you to share your insights and knowledge with colleagues as a presenter at our Annual Conference in Ourense, Spain. The information you choose to present should be conducive to a brief talk. Presentations should not exceed 30 minutes with Q/A included.
The overall program will result in a diverse array of perspectives, including those with different nationalities, different areas of expertise, and different institutional and organizational types. COST is seeking proposals that engage or inspire and reflect the best thinking in the field of international teacher education. Below, you will find a list of potential topics, merely meant to stimulate ideas.
COST invites proposals that:
- Address current challenges faced by professionals in the field and are solution-oriented
- Deliver model practices
- Stimulate and provoke discussion and engagement
- Present evidence-based on or supported by research
- Explore issues important to international audiences
Highlighted topics may include:
- Innovative ways to support student welfare and wellbeing
- Trends in teacher preparation and internationalization
- Cultural and human diversity in education
* denotes a required field