Student Information and Services Center (SISC)
The College of Education can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at (616) 331-6650.
401C Richard M. DeVos Center [map]
401 Fulton St. W
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The College of Education Student Information and Services Center (SISC) provides central support and information for undergraduate and graduate programs in College of Education.
Data Management and Reporting:
- Department Director: Annukka Thelen
- Office Coordinator: Carol Gielow
- Associate Director: Jason Cronkrite
- Assistant Director: Alex Jacobsson
- Special Education Placement Specialist: Denise McConnell-Brown
- Elementary Education Placement Specialist: Lisa René Norris
- Secondary Education Placement Specialist: Kym Pawelka
- Placement Database Coordinator: Patrick Perry
- Database and Reporting Specialist: Jeffrey Rollins
- Graduate Education Placement Specialist: Mickie Shannon-Wildt
- Certification Officer: Lucas Treadwell
- Erika Howard