Database and Reporting Specialist
413 C DeVos
Student Information and Services Center
Since 2008, Jeffrey Rollins has served as a member of the Administrative Services department. From 2008 to 2011, his role was Database Coordinator. From 2011 to 2018, his role was the Database and Technology Specialist. Since 2018, Jeffrey has served as the Database and Reporting Specialist. Jeffrey's goal is to remove hindrances for colleagues and ensure access to quality data.
Recipient of the GVSU Women’s Commission Unsung Hero Award in 2018
Academic and Professional Activities
- Served on the 2015 MyGVSU Climate Survey Staff Action Team.
- Served on the Women's Commission Family Leave Task Force in 2017 and 2018.
- Served on the Women's Commission Family Friendliness Task Force in 2018 and 2019.
- Served on the College of Education Community Committee in 2018.
- Computer security
- Web application security
- Web application development
- Business process modeling/tracking