411 C DeVos
Student Information and Services Center
I have worked in higher education since 2005. With an area of expertise in communication and written media, my familiarity working in Education has opened many doors in my career. In 2011, Grand Valley State University’s College of Education hired me to serve on their Accreditation and Assessment team. Although my work is focused in higher education, I continually use my communication skills in my daily responsibilities. My passion for working with people through face-to-face communication inspired me to complete the Masters of Science in Communication program at GVSU. I have a passion for giving voice to those who are not heard as I strive to incorporate inclusivity into my work. My goal is to empower people to change lives and motivate others to plan for a productive future.
- M.S., Grand Valley State University
- B.A., Aquinas College
Academic and Professional Activities
- Inclusion Advocate for Grand Valley State University. Advocate since February 2017.
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi (ΦΚΦ). Member since March 2018.
- Omicron Delta Kappa (OΔK). Member since December 2015.
- Lambda Iota Tau (ΛΙΤ). Member since October 2008.
- Communication Systems
- Performing Arts and Public Speaking
- Graphic Design