For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through April 25. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Graduate Certificate in Online/Blended Instruction
This certificate is designed for:
- Professionals who seek knowledge and expertise teaching in online or blended settings
- Faculty in higher education who seek knowledge and expertise teaching in online or hybrid settings
- Corporate trainers or instructors interested in developing and implementing web-based, online instruction
Interested students should contact their advisor or the graduate educational technology program director (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Students must apply for admission and be accepted into the College of Education graduate program in educational technology, another GVSU graduate degree program, or already hold a Master’s or terminal degree to acquire the proposed graduate certificate. Admissions Information.
- Students must meet the guidelines for certificates as indicated in the Graduate Studies Policies and Procedures Manual.
The Graduate Certificate in Online/Blended Instruction is a minimum of 12 credits.
See PDF link below for the Planned Program and the College of Education Course List page for full course descriptions.
To view the PDF Planned Program sheet, you will need to use Adobe Reader (using Adobe Reader prevents tab order errors and other inconveniences present in browser-based PDF readers).
- Computer with current operating system (Windows or Mac).
- High speed Internet access