For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through April 25. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
College of Education Scholarships
- College of Education Scholarships page - includes descriptions of the many scholarships offered by the College of Education and instructions on how to access the online Scholarship Application.
Graduate Practicum (626, 685, 687, 689), Project (693), Thesis (695), Educational Specialist (EDL 770)
- Application for Graduate Studies
- Graduate Recommendation Form
- If you have not yet applied or you have submitted your application online, please visit the GVSU Admissions Graduate Application to access an electronic process to complete graduate letters of recommendation forms.
- If you have already submitted your application in paper form and are use the Graduate Recommendation Form if you're looking to garner the supporting recommendations.
- The Graduate School General Forms Library
- Click here for the 8-year extension form.
Independent Study Contract
Travel Forms - Fill Out on Computer and Print:
Current GVSU travel policy, procedures, and reimbursement forms that Field Coordinators will need are listed below:
NOTE: The Travel and Expense Form should be completed and turned into your Academic Department Coordinator monthly to ensure you receive reimbursement for mileage in a timely manner.
All current Travel and Expense forms are also downloadable on GVSU Travel and Expense Reimbursement.
To view the PDF documents, you will need to use Adobe Reader (using Adobe Reader prevents tab order errors and other inconveniences present in browser-based PDF readers).