Title: Office Coordinator
Office: B-4-232 MAK
- Schedule appointments and provide clerical support for Associate and Assistant Deans.
- Tasks as assigned by the Dean
- Support for the following:
- CLAS Curriculum Committee
- Student Advisory Committee
- Conference Room Scheduling
- Responsible for:
- Facilitate completion of online Banner grade entry
- Grade change and incompletes form processing and tracking.
- Late add request processing.
- Student grievances intake and scheduling.
- Coordinate facilities and space requests
Brandon graduated from Grand Valley with a B.A. in English and Creative Writing in 2012. He spent two years working at Georgia College & State University before returning to both Michigan and Grand Valley.
As an Office Coordinator for the CLAS Dean’s Office, Brandon will provide support for the Associate Dean for Research, Facilities Planning, and Community Engagement as well as the Associate Dean of Curriculum, Pedagogy and Academic Opportunities. In this role, Brandon will be responsible for CLAS grade submissions as well as providing support for the Curriculum Committee.
Brandon is married to Claire, a writing instructor at Walden University. Brandon and Claire met through the Grand Valley writing program and were married on campus in 2016. Brandon enjoys reading, writing, traveling, cooking (and consequently, eating), and nearly all outdoor activities.