Employer Participant Information
Seidman College of Business 9th Annual Careers In Management
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Charles W. Loosemore Forum, L. William Seidman Center
Careers In Management is an annual event where students are exposed to business professionals in the areas of Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Human Resource Management, Management Information Systems and International Business. Personnel from several local companies will discuss the necessary skills and experiences required to be successful in these exciting fields. Students are encouraged to attend the presentation in the Loosemoore Forum and later network with the panel speakers as well as additional companies at tables set up in the Exchange.
- Registration and Exhibitor Set-up – 4:00 – 5:15 p.m.
- Welcome – 4:30 p.m.
- Presentation - 4:40 - 5:30 p.m.
- Exhibits/Networking – 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Included in the Free registration:
- A six-foot table will be provided for your company to place any materials that you might bring.
- Please bring your own table skirting or decorative runners to promote your company.
- If you do not have your own skirting, plain blue skirting can be provided by emailing Robbi Osipoff at email@example.com
- Light refreshments will be provided.
Please Note: Last May, the GVSU Career Center switched to Handshake as its job posting and event management tool. As part of the transition, we were unable to bring over any previous records or jobs. If you do not have a Handshake user account, you will need to create one first before you are able to register for the fair.
Please register no later than January 17, 2019
There is free parking available in the Fulton Lot, which is shown on the parking map. You’ll just need to tell the parking lot booth attendant that you’re here for the Careers in Management event.