Employer Participant Information
Seidman College of Business 9th Annual Careers In Management
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Charles W. Loosemore Forum, L. William Seidman Center
Careers In Management is an annual event where students are exposed to business professionals in the areas of Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Human Resource Management, Management Information Systems and International Business. Personnel from several local companies will discuss the necessary skills and experiences required to be successful in these exciting fields. Students are encouraged to attend the keynote presentation and panel discussions in the Loosemoore Forum and later network with the panel speakers as well as additional companies at tables set up in the Exchange.
- Registration and Exhibitor Set-up – 4:00 – 5:15 p.m.
- Welcome – 4:30 p.m.
- Keynote Presentation - 4:40 - 5:00 p.m.
- Panel Discussion - 5:00 - 5:45 p.m.
- Exhibits/Networking – 5:45 - 6:30 p.m.
Included in the Free registration:
- A six-foot table will be provided for your company to place any materials that you might bring.
- Please bring your own table skirting or decorative runners to promote your company.
- If you do not have your own skirting, plain blue skirting can be provided by emailing Teresa Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- Enter your username and password (provided in the email from Career Services)
- Click the Career Events tab at top to search events
- Select Careers in Management
- Complete Registration Form*
*You do not need to have available positions in order to participate. This is a professional development and networking opportunity. Where requested on the registration form, you may indicate management positions you typically recruit for.
Please register no later than January 17, 2019
There is free parking available in the Fulton Lot, which is shown on the parking map. You’ll just need to tell the parking lot booth attendant that you’re here for the Careers in Management event.