Business & Entrepreneurship Career Community
Anne Marie Homrich '11
Hospitality Tourism Mgt
Nations Marketing - Warehouse Associate
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
After graduation I worked at Mary Free Bed Hospital and became a caregiver for my mom who had breast cancer. She is in remission now! I currently took on a new career.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
Working at Laker Food Co., I met so many people and made so many memories!
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
To work hard for what you want and you will get it!
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Tough, New experiences, Fun
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
That no child would no hungry.
Share this spotlight
This spotlight was originally posted to the Alumni website.
Return to the listing of business & entrepreneurship career community.