LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Fall 2021 Presentation Request Form
Thank you for your interest in a career presentation! Presentations will be offered both in-person and virtually this fall semester. Below are a few things to keep in mind when requesting a presentation.
- Requests for presentations should be made at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the proposed presentation.
- For in-person presentations, it is the responsibility of the requesting person/s or organization/s to ensure all COVID safety protocols are in place. Please visit the Virus Action Team for details on current requirements.
- For virtual presentations, it is the responsibility of the requesting person/s or organization/s to create and send the link to the virtual platform being used.
- It is the responsibility of the requesting person/s or organization/s to advertise and promote the presentation once it has been approved to ensure adequate attendance.
- Presentations range from 30 minutes to 1 hour in length and are delivered by a skilled presenter knowledgeable in the subject requested. Please expect that the presenter will be actively engaged with the audience for the duration of the presentation.
The submission deadline for Fall 2021 semester presentations is November 19. We do our best to honor every request; however, during unusually busy times of the year (e.g. before Career Fairs) we cannot guarantee that someone will be available on the day and time you’ve requested. Please note the Career Center offers a complete schedule of events, covering a wide array of topics and allowing for networking with key employers. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
* denotes a required field