- Allergy shots
- Diagnosis and treatment of short-term illnesses, injuries, and infections
- Immunizations and vaccinations – Tetanus, Flu, Hepatitis A & B, Meningococcal, MMR, Pneumonia, Shingles, Varicella, Polio
- Laboratory and radiology services – blood work, X-rays
- Physical exams – annual health screenings and sport physicals
- Prescribing medications and diagnostic tests
- Referrals for physical therapy and necessary specialist visits
- Sports medicine
- Sexual health
- Women’s health services – gynecological exams and pap smears
This easy-to-use, free online tool lets you use your smartphone, tablet or computer to communicate with your doctor, schedule appointments, check lab results, request prescription refills, and more.
Everything is organized in one secure online location, and it’s available 24/7. MyChart is simple to use and ready when you are.
Students are also welcome to seek care at Metro Health Allendale, located just two miles west of campus. Metro Health Allendale includes:
- family practice physicians
- OB-GYN services
- physical therapy
- lab services
Call (616) 252-3900 for an appointment.