- Diagnosis and treatment of short-term illnesses, injuries and infections
- Physical Exams – annual health screenings, sport physicals
- Women’s Health—gynecological exams and pap smears
- Allergy Shots
- Immunizations-- Tetanus, Flu, Hepatitis A & B, Meningococcal, MMR, Pneumonia, Shingles, Varicella, Polio
- Sports Medicine
- Sexual Health
- Prescribing medications and diagnostic tests
- Laboratory and radiology services – blood work, X-rays
- Referrals for physical therapy and necessary specialist visits
Students are also welcome to seek care at Metro Health Allendale, located just two miles west of campus. Metro Health Allendale includes family practice physicians, mammography, OB-GYN services, imaging, physical therapy, and lab services.
Call (616) 252-3900 for an appointment.