LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Campus Health Center - Services
The Campus Health Center, operated by Metro Health – University of Michigan Health, provides convenient and quality care for GVSU students, faculty, and staff. Our medical staff, including physicians and mid-level providers, offer a variety of health services, including treatment for injuries, infections and illness; women’s health; allergy shots; physicals and more. Scheduled appointments are preferred, but same-day appointments will be seen based on availability of providers. Our medical team is dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients and takes great pride in helping the Grand Valley community.
- Allergy shots
- Diagnosis and treatment of short-term illnesses, injuries, and infections
- Immunizations and vaccinations – Tetanus, Flu, Hepatitis A & B, Meningococcal, MMR, Pneumonia, Shingles, Varicella, Polio
- Laboratory and radiology services – blood work, X-rays
- Physical exams – annual health screenings and sport physicals
- Prescribing medications and diagnostic tests
- Referrals for physical therapy and necessary specialist visits
- Sports medicine
- Sexual health - including STI screening
- Women’s health services – gynecological exams and pap smears