Apply the knowledge you have learned and practiced at home, in the workplace, and in your community.
The Mindfulness Taskforce has created and curated toolkits to help you apply your knowledge of being a mindful person in different contexts.
- Self-Care Toolkit (Link coming soon)
- Conscious Communication and Action Toolkit (Link coming soon)
- Self-Compassion (Link coming soon)
- For grief and loss: How to help (Link coming soon)
Restorative Justice Circles and Proactive Circles
Human Resources in partnership with Inclusion and Equity have partnered to have several individuals throughout campus trained by the Dispute Resolution Center in Restorative Justice. Consult with these individuals to talk about how to implement restorative justice circles in your meetings or to help resolve conflict. Human Resources has begun to use proactive circles as a part of their monthly meetings to learn more on how to do something similar contact Natalie Trent.
Kindness Counts @ GV
Help us spread Kindness!
The intent of the kindness card is to share appreciation for acts of kindness and compassion at GVSU. Students, faculty and staff at GVSU are encouraged to use the cards freely.
How to use:
- Print cards on demand
- Choose from card options. Fill in spaces with names and details if desired, and present to individuals in person, anonymously or with a group. You decide!
Created by the Not So Random Acts of Kindness team within GVSU’s Positive Organizations community of practice.
Want to become a host site for the kindness cards?