LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Early Childhood Intensive Training Hub: Washtenaw
Page updated February 22, 2021
This page will be used to communicate information to Intensive Training sites and approved teams participating in the training series.
If you have any changes to the makeup of your team, please contact Pam McClure firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washtenaw ISD Contacts:
- Pam McClure, email@example.com, (734) 994-8100 x1663
- Jacqui Coluccy, firstname.lastname@example.org, (734) 994-8100 x1549
- Kellie Fitzgerald, email@example.com, (616) 331-6483
- Virtual Training: The module is presented live, in a virtual format. Each team should plan to be together for the virtual modules. Each team will need to identify a team leader/facilitator and will also need access to a meeting room, computer, and projector.
- In-person Training: The module is presented live with teams physically attending in-person at a venue.
- Recorded Webinar: The video is prerecorded and made available to teams to watch asynchronous.
Module Registration & Materials
The Team Binder is used to keep your team documents and materials in one location. All teams will receive a printed Team Binder. If your team is participating in the training series in separate locations, your team may want to consider using a Google Drive or Dropbox Folder to keep your team documents and materials organized in one location for the full team to access. The Team Binder can also be accessed in Google Drive.
Information for Team Facilitators/Leaders
Each team should identify a team facilitator. The facilitator is responsible for coordinating technology and supplies for the live virtual trainings, and facilitating the team during the live virtual trainings. Each team's facilitator should review the below information which details the responsibilities and expectations of the role:
Detailed information and instructions will be available soon.
SCECHs will be available at the end of the training series for those participating in the full series. There will be a SCECHs form available near the end of the training series. If you are interested in SCECHs, you will need to complete the "attendance verification" form during each module. This form will be available under each module in the dropdown table. A Certificate of Completion will also be available to those participants who need one and have completed the entire series. Contact Pam McClure firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.