LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
This page is currently being updated for 2021-2022.
We are currently updating our EPLI forms and website for 2021-2022, which will include an online application. The deadline for the 2021-2022 EPLI Application is November 4, 2021. There will not be changes to requirements for new applicants. In the meantime, we have included the dates for the EPLI Trainer Focus Course so you can hold them in your calendar.
Save the date!
Timeline of the PBIS Course:
- Zoom Session 1: December 13, 2021, 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Zoom Session 2: February 25, 2022, 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Timeline of the Educational Supports and Strategies Course:
- Zoom Session 1: November 18, 2021, 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Zoom Session 2: January 20, 2022, 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
EPLI Trainer Focus Day
- April 25, 2022, Time TBA
- Location: Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, 219 S Harrison Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824
- Modules: PBIS and Educational Supports and Strategies