START BYF Videos of Training Series
The BYF Intensive Training is offered to secondary transition teams working with individuals with ASD and other developmental disabilities. The training series is based on evidence-based practices for improving adult outcomes (e.g. employment, independent living), and includes the process of discovery for developing individual vocational profiles and matching skills and interests with local employers. In addition to discovery, each training module includes activities to improve the implementation of evidence-based practices and creating support systems, such as visuals and self-management, for use in employment and independent living settings.
Please visit the BYF Intensive Training page for more information and resources.
Training videos may take a moment to upload. Videos will be posted as they are recorded so please check back for additional modules.
2016-17 BYF - Hosted by Kent ISD
- Module 1: Foundations in ASD and the Teaming Process (Video)
- Module 2: Guiding Principles and the Discovery Process (Video)
- Module 3: Looking at ASD Differently for Adults (Video)
- Module 4: Evidence Based Supports for Employment Success (Video)
- Module 5: Asperger's Syndrome (Video)
- Module 6: Peer to Peer and other Natural Supports (Video)
- Module 7: Discovery and the IEP (Video)